Committed to excellence and guided by the charism of St. Eugene de Mazenod, Notre Dame University is a pioneer Catholic Oblates of Mary Immaculate educational institution in Central Mindanao.
- To develop graduates who are locally and globally competitive.
- To form persons with social conscience and responsibility.
- To foster a culture of peace and dialogue of faiths and cultures.
- To facilitate community empowerment for total human development especially among the poor.
- To promote holistic institutional growth.
- And finally, to nurture a community of internal stakeholders and external partners valuing and sharing this vision and working towards its attainment.
Our Core Values
Faith, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Service
Enhanced performance in an enabling environment driven by student-centeredness and inspired by our core values.
Our University Thrust
Transforming Formation, Instruction, Research, Extension and Sustainability (F.I.R.E.S.) through Faith, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Service (F.I.R.E.S.)
Our Strategic Directions and Goals
- Holistic and Inclusive Formation.
- Academic Leadership.
- Quality Research.
- Intergroup Relations and Inclusive Development.
- Sustainability, Productivity, and Growth.