Step 1 . Pay the application fee of Php 500 through any Metrobank branch (account number 074- 7074900107) or through the NDU Business Office. Please indicate the Enrollees name, Student ID number and Cellphone number in the deposit slip.
Accomplish and submit your Personal Data Sheet (PDS) at https://ismis.ndu.edu.ph/apply. Please be aware that you will be asked to submit through the ISMIS online PDS your picture with your signature and a scanned copy/picture copy of your signature over your printed name. Previous applicants who had taken the admission tests before the pandemic do not need to fill up the PDS.
Step 2. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org digital copies of the following in JPEG format/PDF Format (incomplete documents/details will not be processed):
- Application Letter with 2×2 Colored Picture in White Background attached therein, and indicating the following information.
Full name and gender, contact details (1. address, 2. Landline or mobile number, and 3. Email address); birthday, undergraduate degree details (school name and address, course description, and year graduated), and other degrees or post graduate degrees, other important details board examinations taken and year passed and professional licenses): and employment details if applicable.
- Validated Deposit Slip of Php 500 application fee
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Transfer or Certificate of Honorable Dismissal, whichever is applicable and Certificate of Good Moral Character;
- Certificate of Live of Birth on Philippine Statistics Authority security paper
- In lieu of the admission tests and interview, in your own handwriting on bond papers, answer the following questions in English
F1. What competencies do you expect to develop as a Master’s or Doctorate student in your chosen degree program? How do you think these competencies will help you achieve your career goals? Aside from competencies you will gain from the academic requirements, in what other professional training or growth sessions are you interested in?
F2. Develop a simple research concept paper related to the program you intended to apply (Minimum of 3 papers)
- Research Title (Researchable problem)
- Rationale/Introduction: (Two paragraph – presentation of the problematic gaps related to your researchable problem/title)
- Research Objectives: (Minimum of 3 to 4 paragraphs – What do you intend to know or find out?)
- Research Design: (Methods – How do you intend to conduct the research)
F3. Should you be accepted in the NDU Graduate School, when do you intend to complete and finish your academic program?
IMPORTANT: Please safely keep all the original copy of your documents stated above. Upon advice of qualification for admission, you shall be required to submit these documents enclosed in a long brown envelop to the NDU Registrar’s Office. Should the original documents submitted be different from that of the scanned documents emailed to the Graduate School (GS) application, or if such documents were found to be falsified, the applicant to the NDU Graduate School shall automatically be disqualified for admission.
Step 3. You will be notified of the result of your application through the Email Address provided in your letter.